RIBO/Non-RIBO – TSR Personal Lines,
This salaried position is ideal for someone who enjoys fast paced environment and likes to be busy. This individual will work within a small team working directly with both Account Managers and Producers to assist them with our insureds. Suitable candidates should have basic insurance technical knowledge.
• Prior insurance experience
• RIBO License is not required, preference will be given to those who have.
• A team player with a strong work ethic
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication skills
• An unwavering commitment to delivering professionalism and expertise to our clients
• Computer proficiency in MS Office products such as Word and Excel. Experience with SigXP and Edocs is an asset.
• Familiar with various carrier portals including Chubb, Intact, Aviva, Economical, RSA, Travelers is also an asset.
• Responsible for updating client files in our Broker Management System (SigXP).
Responsible for the review and accuracy of policy documents prior to the delivery to the client.
Process renewals, policy change & new business letters to insureds
Review client’s current coverage and exposures, in conjunction with completing a checklist.
Scan and attach documents to SigXP as required.
Process client credit card payments and/or handle client billing inquiries.
Actively develop an increased knowledge of related insurance products and client needs.
Provide back-up support to Account Managers when required.
Develop and maintain relationships with company underwriters.
Participate in training and professional development courses to enhance skills and industry knowledge.
Maintain positive working relationships with clients, staff, and other PMI Departments.
Perform other duties assigned by the PL Manager or team leader.
How to Apply
Please send resumes via email to Frank Silla at email@example.com