Reporting immediately to Director of Client Services, the Client Service Associate’s main focus will be to provide front-line quality administrative support to our valued clients, business partners and client advisors.
PRIMARY CSR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
· Prepare documentation, letters and certificates of insurance for our clients, insurers and other parties.
· Issue new and renewal documentation such as Binders of Insurance, Certificates, Invoices, Claims Notifications and other documentation as required.
· Verify and send out policy documents with high attention to accuracy and detail.
· Work with insurers and clients methodically to collect outstanding documents and/or information.
· Support client advisors with the marketing of risks to insurers.
· Arrange premium financing quotes & contracts.
· Maintain Statement Of Values, COPEs and Applications.
· Manage routine inquiries and facilitate processing requests.
· Provide internal and external clients with exceptional and professional service.
· Perform other duties as required.
· R.I.B.O Licence
· 4 years experience in commercial lines insurance brokerage and/or property & casualty underwriting.
· Advanced working knowledge of MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel
· Knowledge of EPIC System is an asset.
· C.A.I.B and/or C.I.P designations preferred.
· University or College degree preferred.
How to Apply
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume through email to email@example.com or call Monica for more information 416 703-5120 ext 201