Our client is a mid-sized brokerage firm located in the Markham area.
This salaried position is ideal for someone who enjoys providing full service to our Private Client Services clients. This individual will work within a unit of professionals, with our producers, our insuring partners and an assigned portfolio of clients handling renewals, endorsements, assessing risk exposures, providing recommendations for a suitable insurance program, guiding them through claims, preparing applications and proposals. Suitable candidates should have a solid base of insurance technical knowledge that will enable you to provide the best insurance program and professional expertise for our most esteemed clients.
· 5+ years Personal Lines experience, with preference servicing Private Client Services clients
· RIBO Licence (active and in good standing) required
· Other industry qualifications such as CAIB, CIP, etc., would be considered an asset
· A team player with a strong work ethic
· Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication and negotiation skills
· Proven sales ability to round-out accounts
· An unwavering commitment to delivering professionalism and expertise to our clients
· Computer proficiency in MS Office products such as Word and Excel
· Experience with The Agency Manager (TAM) is a definite asset
How to Apply
Insurance Career Network is a recruitment firm focused exclusively on the insurance industry. Our relationships, knowledge and leading experience enable us to connect leading insurers, brokerage firm and independent adjusting firms with the most talented candidates for each role. Since 1991, we have been building and nurturing relationships and with over 13,000 registered candidates, we can tap into our highly technical experience for our clients. Our recruiters come directly from insurance related positions and bring a wealth of knowledge to each recruitment assignment. TO APPLY: Register and submit your resume through email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Monica for more information 416 703-5120 ext 201